The Arts Council can support creative and cultural practitioners doing work related to their supported artforms and disciplines: Music, Theatre, Dance, Visual arts, Literature, Libraries, Combined arts and Museums practice.
Some examples of things you can apply for are:
- building new networks for future development/presentation of work
- creating new work
- experimenting with new collaborators or partners
- international travel to explore other practice or work with mentors
- professional development activities
- research and development time to explore practice and take risks
- practical steps to support your work to be more sustainable in future
Read the guidance to see if your activity is eligible.