- Art Fund
- Arts, Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Arts Council England
- British Film Institute
- Charity Excellence
- Charles Hayward Foundation
- Chartered Institute of Fundraising
- Devon Community Foundation
- Devon funding news
- Directory of Social Change
- The Elephant Trust
- Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation
- Esmee Fairbairn Foundation
- The Fat Beehive Foundation
- Fenton Arts Trust
- Hadfield Trust
- Help Musicians
- Henry Moore
- Jack Riley Trust
- Jerwood Arts
- National Lottery Heritage Fund
- Nesta, Arts Impact Fund
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation
- Power to Change
- UK Crowdfunding
ACED has recently run successful courses in fundraising with Arts and Philanthropy. They advise that to identify the right funding sources, we need to create a strategic funding plan to address some key questions:
- What set-up do I have and what are the implications for fundraising?
- Do I have a strong Case for Support?
- What resources do I have to deliver fundraising and where does my expertise lie?
- How do I currently raise money and is my income portfolio diverse and sustainable enough?
- What are my future projects – what needs money?
- How much do I need to raise?
- When do I need the money?
- What expertise or capacity might I need to invest in?
- What is happening in the sector that we need to be aware of?
Once you have answered these questions, you can then begin to conduct research, which is an essential part of fundraising. We hope you find the websites below useful. If you know of any other websites which might be helpful to the ACED network please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover and apply for new grants.
Have a look at our free training opportunities.
Devon Culture resources
Case studies from culture strategies in Torbay, Exeter, Plymouth and North Devon.